Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy "Nother's" (Mother's) Day!

I am (mostly) loving the fact that my sweet two-year-old girl can pretty much say anything she wants. And, she's pretty understandable for just turning two. But, what I love the most is when she says something that's almost-but-not-exactly right. Some of my favorite Goosie-isms are "cow-cow-der" for catepillar, "Ingle Mush-ins" for English Muffins (mom's breakfast of choice) and my new favorite, "Par-ma-mon" Cheese (I told her she couldn't have Parmesan cheese on her yogurt-eeeew).
So, I was thrilled when (after some prompting from daddy) I heard "Happy NOTHER'S day" come out of my sweet girl's mouth as she crawled into bed with us on Sunday. It was so cute, and it made my day.


I love my girl. I love her sweetness. I love that she's so funny. I love that she is so smart. I love that she's loves to entertain. I love her determination. I love her curiosity. I tell her all the time that I love her like crazy... I do.

I love my little man. I am in love with his dimples. I love that he is so charming. I love that he loves to be held. I love that his smile melts my heart. I love that I'm still figuring out who he is. I love him, I love him, I love him...I do.


I'm so thankful that these two beautiful babes made me a mother. I'm so thankful for my own mom who has been such a beautiful example to me of how to be a good mom. Happy "Nother's" Day!