Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sunny Days


"Sunny days, sweepin' the clouds away". Dang, that song is stuck in my head again. I told you we watch a lot of Sesame Street (No, we really don't watch it all day. I promise. 1 episode a day...maybe). Anyway, I figured it was such a nice day we had to take advantage of going outside. Goosie loves her water table and when I say loves, I mean LOVES. She asked for it almost every day during winter, and at the time I was relieved to tell her that she could use it when it got a little warmer outside. So, this week I was out of excuses, as we were roasting like marshmallows inside our little house. Plus I was getting cabin fever since the kids were sick and couldn't have the playdates we had planned for the week.

It still takes me way too long to get out of the house with these two. I don't really know why, but we finally made it out all sunscreened and hats on and into the front yard for some fun. Goosie loves to use her watering cans to water the big palm tree in front of our house.
And, Doobie even got to splash around in the water table a little bit. He's doing really well sitting on his own, too. It's like all of a sudden he's becoming a big boy. Have I told you how much I love my kids?